The OnePlus 6 is undoubtedly the most competitive and snappiest smartphone that launched in 2018. Its reasonable price, excellent specifications, phenomenal design, rear facing dual cameras, availability of both face and fingerprint phone lock makes it an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy a hassle-free and high-quality experience at a competitive price.
Since the release of this stunning mobile phone, it has launched in beautiful colours. One is the ravishing deep red colour which looks appealing and catchy. It has a glossy back, and the front is black in colour. The other one is White which looks more elegant classy. The backside is matte, and the sides have rose gold colour which looks fantastic. Thus, both the colours are fantastic and give a super stylish outlook.
What makes it unique is its innovative design and new build. The glass structure and curves around the back site give a fantastic look, and they feel great. A metal rim is added between the glass structure to add more strength and rigidity to the structure,
It has an alert slider that enables an instant switch from silent to loud mode even when the phone is locked. Besides, the fingerprint sensor is located on the back below the dual camera, and it is oblong in shape. Moreover, the headphone jack of 3.5mm is situated at the bottom in addition to a USB-C port and the single speaker that is facing downward and delivers a loud sound.
The dual camera located on the back are placed vertically.
Display and Screen
The OnePlus 6 has the screen notch which surrounds speaker, LED notification light and regular sensor of 16 megapixels. The phone is designed to have 84 percent screen to body ratio. One of the significant new features of this phone is its big display at 6.28 inches Full optic and HD panel which is bright and sharp. Besides, it supports the aspect ratio of 19:9 that facilitates a taller display and provides more screen area when you scroll down, for instance when checking your Facebook feed.
The screen is made with special attention to detail, and it appears to be vibrant and very bright. Interestingly, the phone comes with a perfectly fitted screen protector which keeps the screen scratch free. You can quickly remove it whenever you want.
Considering the display and functional features, it is the best that you can get at such an affordable price range. The best part is, the phone looks way more expensive than its actual price. For those who want to enjoy a first-class Android experience at a reasonable rate without compromising on quality, this is the most appropriate choice.
- Fastest Android Phone with standard 6 GB and optional 8GB RAM
- New Gesture Navigation makes it user-friendly
- Beautiful OLED display with a resolution of 2280×1080 and full-screen brightness
- Availability to customize the display modes as per your choice
- Incredible Glass design looks and feels fantastic
- Fastest Charging Battery which takes just one hour to charge the phone from 0 to 90 percent
- Outstanding software including 8.1 Oreo and Oxygen OS.
- Easy to operate gesture controls
- Availability of Flagship specs at very affordable rates
- Lack of Wireless Charging
- Missing Water resistance
- Sub-standard Vibration Motor
- No microSD slot for extra storage
- Camera quality is not up to the mark
- Battery life is not good. A fully charged battery would take just 10 hours and 33 minutes to get discharged if the phone is continuously in use.